Are you looking for an easy parent and caregiver gift for the holiday season?
This LOVE sign is incredibly easy and will be cherished for years to come.
- LOVE Template
- ink pads in different colors
- 5×7 frames from the dollar store OR cardstock for backing
- wipes or soap and paper towels for cleaning off ink
- Print out the LOVE templates.
- Pass one out to each student.
- Have students put one finger into each color. Make sure they use a DIFFERENT FINGER for each color. That will save time and keep the colors from mixing together.
- Students press their fingers slightly above each black rectangle, making the Christmas lights.
- Have students sign their names.
- Put the sign in a 5×7 frame from the dollar store or glue it onto a piece of cardstock or construction paper.
You have a quick and easy gift that parents and caregivers will love!