Looking for an easy, low-prep way to help your students practice gratitude daily?
This gratitude sign is incredibly easy to implement in your classroom and only takes a few minutes a day!
Gratitude practice has been shown to help mental health and overall happiness time and time again. (Read more about that here.) Even knowing its importance, it can be hard to fit in one more thing. This sign makes it incredibly easy to give students the opportunities they need to try it out.
- thankful sign (free download)
- 8.5×11 frame (I got mine at the dollar store)
- dry erase marker
- Print out the sign and place it in the frame.
- Pick one student daily to write one thing they are grateful for on the glass frame.
- Let them share with the class.
This can be done during the month of November or all year long! If you don’t want students to share about their lives at home, you can keep it connected to the school.
Grab your free download here or by clicking on any of the pictures in the post.